Our sister municipalities, Çınarcık, Taşkopru, Selcuk and Ergin of our homeland, participated in the wonderful Turkish Education Day program on December 21 organized by the East Macedonian Turks Association. In addition to the municipalities, the head of the Good Movement, the poet and writer Kasim Alber Özdemir, the deputy head of the Yesifi Movement Selami Gurgel, and the brothers Rumelian Orhan and Kemal from North Macedonia played an important role in the performance of the program. with their Romanian songs. The most beautiful moments that added meaning to the day were the folklore performances prepared by the Turkish and Macedonian students. In addition to the Radovish Turks, there was extensive participation in the program from the Shtip and Strumica regions. After the national anthem, Dr. I started reading a poem on December 21, written by a member of the teaching staff, Momin Omarov. In the words that dealt with the meaning and importance of Education Day, December 21, Deputy Minister of Social Policies, A. Anwar Hussain, Education above all touches the heart. Enis Ömer, a member of the TDP Radoviş Association, said that education is to embroider knowledge into the heart and mind of the student. Çınarcık Mayor Numan Soyer and TAşkopru Mayor Ismail Arslan stated that keeping Turkish culture and language alive in these lands for centuries is the most beautiful sign of our existence. Aku Ristov, Mayor of Radović said, “I would like to thank everyone who prepared this beautiful organization and I will be proud to be with you. I would like to express my gratitude to all the participants from Turkey and abroad who did not leave us alone in this programme.
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | Seedlings from Çanakkale continue to be exported to Bulgaria and the Turkish Republics
- Balkans | WHO and Chinese officials discuss the current situation of Covid-19
- Balkans | Traces of Bulgarian Jews Rescued from Nazi Camps in the United States
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Telegraph Agency opened the National Press Club in Karjali
- Balkans | Dismissal of two ministers in Croatia
- Balkans | The Badal Tunnel was opened to increase the convenience of transportation from Iran to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Bomb destruction of World War II aircraft in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Dayton Peace Agreement that ended the Bosnian War 27 years ago was signed today in Paris.
- Balkans | Bulgaria destroyed another stray mine off the Black Sea