Competing in the North Macedonian Handball Premier League, GRK Ohrid transfers 21-year-old Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc.
And it was announced in the post made by GRK Ohrid that the third transfer to the team is the young Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc.
Eray Karakoç will wear jersey number 28. The new member of the Ohrid handball club family is Eray Karakoç with number # 28. GRK OHRI has signed a contract with the Turkish handball player until 2024. Eray, who plays as a full-back, is 21 years old and tall 183 cm. He said.
It was stated in the statement that Iray moved from the Trabzon team that Iray played 17 official matches with the national team.
- Balkans | Bulgarian. Macedonian tensions continue
- Balkans | Voting has been completed for the second round of the presidential elections in North Macedonia and Kosovo
- Balkans | The task of forming the government in Bulgaria was entrusted to the PP-DB coalition
- Balkans | Kosovo becomes a member of the International Commission on Missing Persons
- Balkans | The crescent and double star flag of Skopje students attracted great interest￼
- The 8th largest tsunami recorded in world history
- Balkans | The Greek government goes to a vote of confidence because of the wiretapping scandal
- Balkans | The aid truck of the Ministry of Defense of North Macedonia is on its way to Turkey
- Balkans | Finland hopes to become a NATO member before July
- Balkans | The new candidates for the European Commission in Bulgaria are Eliana Ivanova and Daniel Laurier