Competing in the North Macedonian Handball Premier League, GRK Ohrid transfers 21-year-old Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc.
And it was announced in the post made by GRK Ohrid that the third transfer to the team is the young Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc.
Eray Karakoç will wear jersey number 28. The new member of the Ohrid handball club family is Eray Karakoç with number # 28. GRK OHRI has signed a contract with the Turkish handball player until 2024. Eray, who plays as a full-back, is 21 years old and tall 183 cm. He said.
It was stated in the statement that Iray moved from the Trabzon team that Iray played 17 official matches with the national team.
- Balkans | A new record in trade between Bulgaria and Germany
- Balkans | European Union countries agree on coordinated measures regarding passengers arriving from China
- Balkans | Austria will support Bulgaria in the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | NATO advocates avoiding divisive rhetoric in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic said that his country will not impose sanctions on Russia
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic will visit Turkey
- Balkans | Bulgarian and Turkish deputies discuss the situation at the border, the influx of refugees and bilateral cooperation
- Balkans | Visit of the IBU delegation to the Köprü Association
- Balkans | Another discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | Al-Hilal Association announced the holding of elections in its branches