RamadanWestern Balkan country for n months Bosnia and HerzegovinaTurkish working in HafezThey came home with good memories.
Hafez, appointed by the Presidency of Religious Affairs, finished their duties in the country and left the airport of the capital, Sarajevo. TürkiyeGo to.
They spent the month of Ramadan in Bosnia and Herzegovina with 16 memories, and he said, “Our friends in Bosnia and Herzegovina performed Tarawih prayers during the month of Ramadan in the regions of different parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and we shared the joys of our Muslim brothers and sisters and we shared the Iftar tables.” He said.
Kolo said that he was happy to spend the spiritual atmosphere of the month of Ramadan in Bosnia and Herzegovina, “Today we have received the feast of Ramadan with our brothers in Bosnia and Herzegovina.” He said.
Expressing that the Presidency of Religious Affairs is carrying out Ramadan activities in cooperation with the Islamic Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chloe wished that these studies, which are conducted every year to strengthen mutual relations, would continue in the future as well.
Hafiz Mehmet Aydoğdu, who works in 6 cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, especially Travnik, said he visited schools and told students about Turkey, “I have led prayers in mosques in about 28 different villages. I have participated in Ramadan activities in 56 mosques in total.” He said.
Aidogu explained that they spent Ramadan to the fullest, and thanked the Presidency of Religious Affairs.
- Balkans | For the second Friday prayer of Ramadan, tens of thousands stood at Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Balkans | He invited Corti and Vucic to Brussels
- Balkans | Climatic disasters in the past 50 years have caused more than two million deaths
- Balkans | The European Council recommended that Bosnia and Herzegovina be granted “candidate state” status.
- Who is Shah Ismail? what did he do?
- Balkans | McDonald’s withdraws from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | About 100,000 euros were collected for the earthquake victims in the mosques of Prizren
- Balkans | Serbian media published a map of 5 checkpoints
- Balkans | Gjakova Airport will be used for defense purposes