It was reported that the NATO training mission was completed by the Turkish Air Force’s response, despite the Greek aircraft’s handicaps.
The Turkish Ministry of National Defense (MSB) reports that the NATO NEXUS ACE training mission in the Aegean Sea has been completed with the necessary response with aircraft of the Turkish Air Force, despite the hindrances of the Greek aircraft.
Participation of the Turkish Ministry of Defense
And in the video posted from the ministry’s account on social media, the runway and aerial photos of the planes were included. In the statement, the following was indicated: “Our Air Force’s combat and support aircraft and AWACS aircraft commissioned by NATO carried out a NATO-coordinated NEXUS ACE training mission in the international airspace of the Aegean Sea for joint training purposes.
‘Greek planes were responsible’
Greek aircraft tried to prevent the NATO NEXUS ACE mission, which took place in international airspace, and the NATO mission was successfully completed by responding with the aircraft of our Air Force.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | The Greek government goes to a vote of confidence because of the wiretapping scandal
- Balkans | Konyaspor appointed Serbian coach Aleksandar Stanojevic at the head of the team
- Balkans | An “anonymous” message from Serbia
- Balkans | Greece’s main opposition leader has requested access to wiretapping orders from the past three years
- Balkans | The Turning Point in the Kosovo War: The Rašak Massacre
- Balkans | Order of the Serbian Republic from Dodik to Putin
- Balkans | Bulgaria responds to the European Union’s refusal to join the Schengen Area
- Balkans | Remedial courses for primary school students from Ansar and Kopro associations
- Balkans | Bulgaria has paid more than 740,000 levs in damages due to the rulings of the European Court of Human Rights in 2021
- Balkans | Opposition parties and their supporters demonstrate in Albania