It was reported that the NATO training mission was completed by the Turkish Air Force’s response, despite the Greek aircraft’s handicaps.
The Turkish Ministry of National Defense (MSB) reports that the NATO NEXUS ACE training mission in the Aegean Sea has been completed with the necessary response with aircraft of the Turkish Air Force, despite the hindrances of the Greek aircraft.
Participation of the Turkish Ministry of Defense
And in the video posted from the ministry’s account on social media, the runway and aerial photos of the planes were included. In the statement, the following was indicated: “Our Air Force’s combat and support aircraft and AWACS aircraft commissioned by NATO carried out a NATO-coordinated NEXUS ACE training mission in the international airspace of the Aegean Sea for joint training purposes.
‘Greek planes were responsible’
Greek aircraft tried to prevent the NATO NEXUS ACE mission, which took place in international airspace, and the NATO mission was successfully completed by responding with the aircraft of our Air Force.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Corti’s call for the adoption of the European Union’s plan
- Balkans | Vucic’s enjoyment of Chetnik songs caused a reaction
- Balkans | The USA and England responded to Dodek’s decision
- Balkans | The trial of former Kosovo President Thaci in The Hague on March 1
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev vetoes the election law
- Balkans | Discrimination from a Swedish professor to a Turkish student under the pretext of “NATO”
- Balkans | The release of Greek MP Kyli, known for corruption investigations linked to the Associated Press
- Balkans | A signature campaign was launched in Ukraine to recognize Kosovo’s independence
- Balkans | Comment from TCG Anadolu from the Greek Vice Admiral: Huge development
- Balkans | Only 100,000 of the world’s population lives within safe limits in terms of air pollution.