National athletes Mete Gazoz and Batuhan Akçaoğlu won the gold medal in the second leg of the European Shooting Grand Prix held in Croatia.
According to the statement made by the Turkish Archery Federation, Mete Gazuz won the gold medal in the classic bow category by defeating Slovenian Den Hapjan Malavacic 6-4.
In the revolving bracket category, Batuhan Akçaoglu faced Italian Micia Godano in the final. Batuhan, who defeated his opponent 149-144, won the gold medal. Yavuz Selim Kiran, Ambassador of Türkiye to Zagreb, presented his medal to Batuhan Aksaoglu.
Turkish athletes completed the event with a total of 5 medals, 4 gold and 1 bronze.
- Balkans | Aid continues for earthquake victims in Turkey from Croatia and Serbia
- Balkans | 57 repatriations in Greece in June alone
- Balkans | Tunisia refuses to allow karate players from Kosovo to participate in the Mediterranean Championship
- Balkans | Greece: Pulling Frontex will cause you to shoot yourself in the foot
- Balkans | The Greek Cypriot administration will donate to the Hellenic Army
- Balkans | The Turkish women’s national basketball team will face Serbia
- Balkans | More than 20 reports of violence in schools reached the Ministry of Education
- Balkans | Ukraine will be one of the main priorities during the OSCE presidency in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Greece once again embraced the Turkish flavour: Kokorec this time became ‘kokoretsi’
- Balkans | The proportion of passengers causing problems on flights increased by 47% in 2022 globally