The national swimmers won a total of 38 medals at the championships held in Serbia and Cyprus.
According to the statement issued by the Turkish Swimming Federation, the national swimmers won 17 medals in the Junior Multiple Swimming Championships held in Serbia and 21 medals in the Junior Multiple Swimming Championships held in Cyprus.
The national athletes won 2 gold, 4 silver, and 2 bronze medals for women and 4 gold, 2 silver, and 3 bronze medals for men in the multi-star swimming championships, totaling 17 medals. The Nationals finished second in the tournament with 252 points.
Multiple swimming championships for juniors
Al-Hilal swimmers became champions in the women’s category with 4 gold, 5 silver and 5 bronze medals and 182 points in the Junior Multiple Swimming Championships held in Cyprus.
In the men’s category, the young national swimmers were able to finish fifth with 1 gold, 2 silver, 4 bronze and 120 points, and second in the championship with 21 medals and 302 points overall.
- Balkans | The European Union condemns the attempted assassination of the Bulgarian Attorney General
- Balkans | The votes of dual nationals living in Turkey are crucial for the Bulgarian elections
- Balkans | The World Bank cuts its growth forecast for the Macedonian economy n
- Balkans | More than half of Europe’s LNG capacity is at risk of being disrupted by 2030
- Balkan Time | North Macedonia in Egypt
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik: I am trying to persuade the Croats to withdraw from the institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Gostivar municipality helped earthquake victims in Turkey
- Historical development of feminine hygiene products
- Balkans | A new high of half a dinar on diesel
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the UAE, Al Nahyan, received the Prime Minister of Kosovo, Kurti