Turkish teachers who teach at Elena Gjika Primary School and Sami Frashëri High School in Pristina visited Yunus Emre Enstitüsü.
Agnesa Rachet-Globauder, Deputy Principal of Elena Gica Elementary School, also attended the meeting. The teachers were received by Ramazan Yilmaz, Director of the Yunus Emre Institute.
During the meeting, joint projects and studies in Turkish education were discussed.
In the statement made by Yunus Emre Institute on this subject, we hosted the representatives of Pristina “Elena Gica” Primary School and “Sami Frashori” Secondary School and teachers of Turkish classes in our Pristina center. We also consulted on joint projects during the meeting where we were informed of the work they have done in the field of Turkish education.
- Balkans | The trial of former Kosovo President Thaci in The Hague on March 1
- Balkans | The Turkish rugby team became champions in Serbia
- Balkans | Big discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | The teams of the two countries will jointly clean the feet of the bridge between the Turkish-Greek border gates
- Balkans | Exit Jan. 9 Schmidt: It won’t be like this in 2024
- Balkans | Turkish Foreign Minister Fidan met with Albanian President Bijaj
- Balkans | Serbia releases the Kosovo police
- Balkans | Osmani: Kosovo is a model of a democratic state
- Balkans | Heavy rains in Kosovo flooded villages
- Balkans | A train and a minibus collide in Koprulu; Many wounded