Turkish teachers who teach at Elena Gjika Primary School and Sami Frashëri High School in Pristina visited Yunus Emre Enstitüsü.
Agnesa Rachet-Globauder, Deputy Principal of Elena Gica Elementary School, also attended the meeting. The teachers were received by Ramazan Yilmaz, Director of the Yunus Emre Institute.
During the meeting, joint projects and studies in Turkish education were discussed.
In the statement made by Yunus Emre Institute on this subject, we hosted the representatives of Pristina “Elena Gica” Primary School and “Sami Frashori” Secondary School and teachers of Turkish classes in our Pristina center. We also consulted on joint projects during the meeting where we were informed of the work they have done in the field of Turkish education.
- Balkans | 64 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | Criticism from Russia regarding Bosnia and Herzegovina’s candidacy to join the European Union: “The West is trying to impose its own policies”
- Balkans | The mayors of the Balkan countries met in Athens
- Balkans | Mycoski accused President Pendarowski of pretending to be an analyst
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Bakteisi: We will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on citizens
- Balkans | The Kremlin: We support resolving the situation in Kosovo through diplomatic means
- Balkans | NATO advocates avoiding divisive rhetoric in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Support of Turkish soldiers to Kosovo in the field of education
- Balkans | Statement from Albania: “We are on the side of Kosovo”