National athlete Taha Akgül won the gold medal at the European Wrestling Championships held in Croatia.
According to the statement issued by the Turkish Wrestling Federation, he defeated Azerbaijani Giorgi Mishveldishvili 3-1 in the quarter-finals of the organization, which continues in the capital, Zagreb, with a weight of 125 kg. Taha AkgolHe beat Cuban-born Abraham Conedo Ruano, who wrestled for Italy, 4-0 and made his mark in the final.
Taha Akgul, who faced Gno Petriashvili of Georgia in the final, defeated his opponent and became the gold medalist and became the 10th player in his career. European Championship Achieve.
Congratulations to Taha Akgül and Faydullah Akturk from Minister Kasapoğlu
Minister of Youth and Sports Mehmet Muharrem Kasabhoglu sent a congratulatory message to Taha Akgül, who won the 10th gold medal in her career in the 125 kg freestyle at the European Wrestling Championships held in Croatia, and Allah Akturk, who won the gold medal in the 92 kg freestyle for the second time.
In his congratulatory message, Minister Kasapoglu said, “I sincerely congratulate Taha Akgül, who won the 125 kg gold medal in the European Wrestling Championships held in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, and Fayzullah Akturk, who won the gold medal in the 92 kg freestyle. He made us our national wrestler. Taha Akgül is once again proud of being the 10th European Champion. I wish success to our national wrestlers Taha Ağül and Fayzullah Akturk, and I thank everyone who contributed to the tournament.” Use phrases.
- Balkans | Stoltenberg: We talked about the importance of completing the NATO membership process with the Swedish Prime Minister
- Balkans | Skopje Airport has been awarded the “Airport Service Quality” award in 2022
- Balkans | A warning from Komsić to the Serbian leader Dodik
- Balkans | Statement by the European Union and NATO from Christo
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Dusan Lajović wins the Serbian Open
- Balkans | Flights started between Istanbul and Plovdiv
- Balkans | Chief of the General Staff Guler met his counterparts from the Balkan countries in Sofia
- Balkans | The sale of paracetamol on the Internet is prohibited in France
- Balkans | Britain and France agreed to fight irregular immigration
- Balkans | Plenkovitch evaluated the arrest warrant against Putin