Suleiman Atli won the silver medal, and Ibrahim Şefci won the bronze medal in the European Wrestling Championships held in Croatia.
According to the statement made by the Turkish Wrestling Federation, the national wrestlers took to the mat in the organization in the capital, Zagreb.
Suleiman Atli lost 12-2 to Azerbaijani Alibas Razazad, who faced him in the final in the 57 kg freestyle, and was satisfied with the silver medal.
He did his best to win the gold medal, Suleiman Atli said, “I hope to win the gold, but I will learn from my mistakes and go to the World Championships more prepared.” Use phrases.
Bronze medal from Ibrahim Shevchi
National athlete Ibrahim Gevci won the bronze medal competition by defeating Moldova’s Radu Lefter 11-0 in the 97k freestyle rematch.
The bronze medal was won by Ibrahim Sivtsy, who edged out 12-3 over Ukraine’s Murazi Mchedelidze in this round.
- Balkans | Although Mitsotakis leads the elections in Greece, voters will go to the polls for the second time
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Minister Konakovich: I returned from Turkey with indescribably special feelings
- Balkans | Beserović: “Dodik is a threat to security and must be stopped”
- Balkans | Early local elections in 4 municipalities in northern Kosovo have been postponed to April 2023
- Balkans | Two new missions from Belgrade to Turkey
- Balkans | The reaction of the French Minister of Justice to the French writer for his “discriminatory” statements against Muslims
- Balkans | Scholarship to 12-year-old Mehanovic, who is collecting aid for earthquake victims by selling tea from the IUS
- Balkans | The new Prime Minister of Scotland, Joseph, led prayers on his first day at his official residence
- Balkans | Gifts from BiH children to their peers in earthquake zones
- Balkans | Kosovo has made progress in democracy