The women’s national basketball team won a game 90-75 against Greece as part of preparations for the FIBA Europe Basketball Championship 2023.
Starting well, Greece finished the first half leading 23-11 with baskets from Stamolambro, Fassola and Bosgana.
Starting the second half well, the visiting team increased the difference to 15 points (16-31) in the 13th minute with the Celts they found from outside shots. Putting its weight on the game with a top-level Tilby Şenyürek performance, the national team took a 41-40 lead in the 19th minute and led 48-46 in the locker room. Tilby Zenyurk scored 22 points in the first half of the game.
In the midst of its effective struggle in the second half of the match, it did not give the Al-Hilal team a chance to score much through its strong defense, and scored with Meltem Yildjan in the attack and entered the last quarter 67-54 ahead.
The national team, which was in control of the match in the last period and did not allow its opponent to close the gap, won the competition 90-75.
Al Hilal will play a friendly match against the Czech Republic on Thursday, May 25, Latvia on Friday, May 26, and Germany on Saturday, May 27.
- The most extraordinary beauty apps in history
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski congratulated President Erdoğan
- Balkans | Elements of the North Macedonian Army began operating in Kahramanmaraş
- Balkans | Schmidt: Dayton does not limit real estate ownership
- Balkans | EUFOR decision from the European Union
- Balkans | Tjana Boskovic is “Serbia’s most successful actress” again
- Balkans | Osmani: Serbia wants to do to Kosovo what Russia did to Crimea
- Balkans | The release of Greek MP Kyli, known for corruption investigations linked to the Associated Press
- Balkans | Serbia is waiting for Turkish businessmen to invest
- Balkans | Speaker of the Şentop Parliament in Western Thrace