The U19 girls’ national volleyball team lost 3-2 to Serbia in the final match of the Balkan Championship held in Bulgaria and finished second.
At the post-final ceremony, Lisa Safronova was awarded Best Spike and Elaida Naz Gergev won Best Libero.
- Balkans | NATO prepares to send 1,000 containers to Turkey for earthquake victims
- Balkans | One-fifth of the population of Bosnia and Herzegovina does not use the Internet
- Balkans | An aid convoy carrying containers for earthquake victims has left Bosnia and Herzegovina in Turkey
- Balkans | 5 vehicles carrying “Republic of Kosovo” plates caught fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Adding new names to the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | The Sudanese army agrees to extend the ceasefire for another 72 hours
- Balkans | European Union countries agree to the ninth package of sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | The candidacy of two public prosecutors to represent Bulgaria in the EU Prosecutor’s Office has been approved, one of them has been rejected
- What is scholastic thought and its characteristics?
- Balkans | Clean energy sources will meet all of the growth in global electricity demand in the next two years.