At the CEV Men’s European U17 Volleyball Championship, Turkey lost 3-1 to Bulgaria in the fifth game.
In the organization that took place in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro, the national team in Group A faced Bulgaria in the fifth match.
Turkey lost the match 3-1 with sets 13-25, 25-18, 21-25, 18-25, and Turkey suffered its second defeat in the tournament.
The national team will play its sixth match in the group against Slovenia on Wednesday 26 July.
- Balkans | Merhamt Association is active for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | MSB: 20 people were arrested, including 5 from the FETÖ terrorist organization and 1 member of the PKK sent from Greece
- Balkans | 120th anniversary of bilateral relations between Bulgaria and the United States
- Balkans | Single price application for medicines in Kosovo
- Balkans | Significantly increased support for the open Balkan region in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Nearly 200 trainees learning Turkish in Serbia have obtained certificates
- Balkans | MATTO and MATUSITEB will build a school in Malatya
- Balkans | The Cooper Youth School 2023 workshops continued with activities for the seventh week
- Balkans | An earthquake occurred on the Greek island of Evia (Eupua)
- Balkans | Hinović from Search and Rescue Team BiH: None of us could have imagined the disaster