Türkiye has become the tenth most invested country in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
While the volume of trade between the two countries reached 934.8 million euros in 2022, and the value of imports to Bosnia and Herzegovina amounted to 769.8 million euros. 21.4 percent of imports were met by exports.
According to the data of the Chamber of Foreign Trade of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey’s investments in the finance, trade, transportation, construction and health sectors are of great importance.
The President of the Chamber of Foreign Trade of Bosnia and Herzegovina Zdravko Marinkovic stated that the economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina is undergoing a process of reform and noted that the GDP, exports and the number of employees are increasing day by day.
Markovic stated that after the free trade agreement signed between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey in 2004, the trade volume between the two countries increased 7 times.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | European Judo Championships for the Deaf, which will be held in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Electricity prices are expected to increase by 14% in Kosovo
- Balkans | Turkish judoka won 5 medals on the first day of the European Cup held in Bosnia
- Balkans | Turks in European countries mobilized to help earthquake victims
- Balkans | Corti: There is no such thing as a federation of municipalities of Serbia in Kosovo
- Besiktas’ opponent in the Conference League is Tirana
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Mufti distributed nearly 2,500 basic food packages
- Balkans | The police raided the house of the former advisor to the ex-president of Kosovo, Thaci
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prosecutor Gechev evaluated judicial cooperation with Turkey
- Balkans | Queuing at the Bogorodica and Tabanovci border crossings