The women’s national handball team will face Serbia away on Wednesday, April 12, in the play-off round of the European qualifiers for the 2023 IHF World Championship.
The fight, which will take place at the Sportski Centar Vozdovac in the capital, Belgrade, will begin at 18.00 (MSI).
After losing the first match in Giresun 33-24, the national teams need 10 different away wins to qualify for the World Championships for the first time in their history by skipping rounds.
The 26th IHF Women’s World Championship, being hosted by three countries (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) for the first time, will be held from November 29 to December 17. The tournament final will be held in Herning, Denmark.
The following players are in the women’s national handball squad:
A goal keeper: Yaren Berfe Göker (Kastamonu Belediyespor), Halime İslamoğlu (Izmir Metropolitan Belediyespor).
left wing: Elif Sıla Aydın (Konyaaltı Belediyespor), Ceylan Aydemir (Konyaaltı Belediyespor), Beyza İrem Türkoğlu (Esbjerg Team).
Right wing:Ayşenur Kara (Gorele Belediyespor), Gülsüm Güleçyüz (Tekirdağ Süleymanpaşa)
Left midfielder: Neslihan Çalışkan (Kastamonu Belediyespor), Aslı İskit Çalışkan (Magura Cisnadie), Edanur Çetin (Konyaaltı Belediyespor).
middle middle: Yasemin Sahin (Konyaaltı Belediyespor), Gülkan Tuğl (Yenimahalle Belediyespor), Dönegül Bozdoğan (Konyaaltı Belediyespor).
Right Quarterback: Beyza Larch (Kristianstad HK).
the hub: Nurceren Akgün Göktepe (Kastamonu Belediyespor), Maryam Erdogan (Üsküdar Belediyespor).
- Balkans | Bulgarian swimmer Miladinov sold his European Championship medal to earthquake victims
- Balkans | 2,250 Ukrainian students are enrolled in Bulgarian schools
- 10 scary facts you should know about Emperor Nero
- Balkans | Bosnian Leader Besirovic: Bosnia and Herzegovina is moving unceasingly towards NATO
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | Students who attended the “Digital Journalism Workshop” in Skopje received their certificates
- Balkans | NATO calls for a de-escalation in Kosovo
- Balkans | Aid continues from Bosnia and Herzegovina to earthquake zones in Turkey
- Balkans | Infant mortality in Bulgaria is twice the European Union average
- Balkans | Proceedings were held for those who lost their lives in a train accident in Greece