Turkey’s women’s national handball team lost to Serbia 24-33 in the first match of the play-off round of the European qualifiers for the 2023 IHF World Championship.
Turkey’s women’s national handball team hosted Serbia at the Giresun Huseyin Avni Alparslan Gym in the first match of the European qualifying round for the 2023 IHF World Championship.
The first 25 minutes of the match, which was played in front of fully packed stands, were fought head-to-head with mutual goals. Evaluating the transformations of Al Hilal Stars well in the final minutes of the first half, Serbia entered the circle with a 10-15 lead.
Continuing its score advantage in the second half, Serbia won the match 24-33.
Auditorium: Gerson Hossein Avni Alparslan
Referees: Francesco Simone, Pietro Montello
Turkey: Selen, Beyza (4), Asli (8), Gülcan, Dönegül, Nurceren (1), Beyza İrem (1), Neslihan (3), Yasemin (3), Ceylan (2), Ayşenur (2), Halime Maryam, Noor, Gulsum, Sila
Serbia: Radosavljevic (9), Lavko (4), Lanstanin (2), Janosevic (2), Resovic, Radojevic (2), Knezevic (1), Vasic, Staminic (1), Lovric (1), Stoiljkovic (2) 3), Plate (3), Lesevic (4), Grovac, Milosevic (1)
2 minutes: Norceren, Besa, Yasmin (Turkey), Stoiljkovic, Milojevic, Lanstanin, Lovric (Serbia).
- Balkans | A police car catches fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama: President Erdogan has done an exceptional job for Turkey
- Balkans | FETO-linked schools in BiH owe high taxes to the state
- Balkans | Issue 101 of Cardiline magazine is out
- Balkans | FSK Post from Kosovar President Osmani: We are proud of you
- Balkans | Warning against Islamophobia from Kavazovic
- Balkans | An invitation from the European Islamic Forum to the whole world to “support Turkey”
- Balkans | A message of thanks from President Erdogan to Osmani
- Balkans | Statement “gunshots” from the NATO peacekeeping force “KFOR” in Kosovo
- Balkans | Tax reform in Croatia