While the Black Sea gas countdown continues, the Turkish energy move has been on the agenda in Greece.
The Greek press, which featured Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Dönmez, who announced that 710 billion cubic meters of natural gas reserves worth $500 billion, used the headline “Turkey has its own natural gas since May.”
After the statement of the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Fatih Dönmez, that the discovery of natural gas in the Black Sea can reach 710 billion cubic meters and meet the needs of all housing for 35 years, Turkey’s wonderful analysis came from the Greek press.
Dönmez stated that Turkey is no longer a country that has been trying to overcome its energy misfortune for years. “Through our energy projects, we have taken a step towards becoming an important trading center while contributing to securing our supplies. With these investments and facilities, our gas will be one of the most important players in the global energy crisis.” He said.
After Dönmez’s remarks, the newspaper “Proto Thema” published a stunning analysis.
The newspaper said that “710 billion cubic meters of natural gas found by Turkey in the Black Sea will be used,” and the newspaper wrote that this gas will be delivered to homes as of May.
Emphasizing that this is the largest energy project in Turkey, Donmez Minister Proto Thema emphasized that the Black Sea gas will meet energy needs for 35 years.
Newspaper of President Erdogan of Türkiye “Türkiye will start using its own natural gas” He also included his statement in his news and stated that the Al-Fateh drillship signed the discovery.
On the other hand, Ta Nea appeared before its readers with the headline “Turkey has had its own natural gas since May”.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Miners from Bosnia and Herzegovina protested that their salaries had not been paid
- Balkans | TMBH campaign “Let us also have a home in Hatay”
- Balkans | Türkiye lost 2-0 to Croatia
- Balkans | Radev: Bulgaria can develop as a leading player in the field of satellite communications in our region
- Balkans | The second team of the North Macedonian Army participated in the action
- Balkans | Israel is experiencing one of the greatest chaos in its history
- Balkans | An invitation to donate a container from the Ansar Association
- Balkans | The trial of former Kosovo President Thaci begins in The Hague
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Ahmici massacre in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Macedonia is celebrating 30 years since it joined the United Nations