Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Minister of Foreign Affairs Becera TurkovichWithout a strong Turkey Western Balkans He certainly cannot live in peace.” He said.
Turkovich, his counterpart Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu He spoke at the joint press conference held after his meeting with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Pointing out that Turkey is safer and stronger with the Western Balkan countries, Turkovich said, “What will happen without Turkey is a big question mark, because without a strong Turkey, the Western Balkan countries certainly cannot live in peace.” He said.
turkovic, Bosnia and HerzegovinaHe pointed out that Turkey obtained a month ago the nomination of the European Union.
Expressing that the EU process will not be easy and fast, Turkovic said, “We will have a common future in the EU. Sooner or later we will be together in the EU and NATO.” He said.
“The Republic of Turkey has provided great support to Bosnia and Herzegovina to enter into the NATO Action Plan,” Turkovic said. Use the phrase.
Turkovic, who asked for continued support from Turkey, stressed that Turkey plays a very important role in the region.
Turkovic said, “I would like to point out that in terms of investments and historical relations, there are approximately 5-6 million people from the Balkans and Bosnia and Herzegovina living in Turkey, which is a great wealth. We should not neglect this wealth.” He said.
Turkey is the second largest investor in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2021
Noting that Turkey is the second largest investor in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2021, Turkovic said that economic cooperation between the two countries should be developed.
Pointing out that Turkey celebrates its centenary this year, Turkovic said, “We wish you great success in the future. We expect a strong and solid Turkey.” He said.
Pointing out that Bosnia and Herzegovina has been greatly affected by developments in the European Union, Turkovic said: “If a strong coalition is not formed in BiH or we cannot implement reforms sufficiently, we can easily go backwards. Therefore, all this indicates that we are entering A very difficult political period. Use the phrase.
Minister Turkovic stated that his country has provided great support to the Antalya Diplomatic Forum and said that the Balkan countries have made important contributions to peace in the region.
- Balkans | Togo withdraws its decision to recognize Kosovo
- 6 interesting gifts that countries give each other
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Early local elections in 4 municipalities in northern Kosovo have been postponed to April 2023
- Balkans | “A bomb threat has been reported in 10 schools in Skopje and 5 schools in Manastir”
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece continues its aggressive behaviour
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German plan on the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | And the Greek member of parliament accused of corruption in the European Parliament held his wife responsible for the money in the house
- Balkans | 84 Activities of the Turkish Writers Association Kosovo in 2022
- Balkans | New security measures were introduced in northern Kosovo, where tensions were running high