Two suspects of the Fethullah Terrorist Organization (FETO) who tried to flee to Greece were arrested in Edirne.
The security forces searched the first-degree military restricted area near Meric area. Members of the organization MSD and RB, who were determined to attempt to flee to Greece, were arrested during the searches.
The proceedings of the arrested suspects continue in the gendarmerie.
- Balkans | New Zealand, the island nation in the Pacific Ocean, is entering the new year
- Balkans | Serbian customs confiscate 94,000 euros that the driver hid in his belt￼
- Balkans | The response of the European Union and NATO to the violence in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greek defense expert Theodoratos: It is impossible for us to reach the same power as Turkey
- Balkans | Barbs from Milanovic to the European Union
- Balkans | The meeting between the delegations of Germany, Turkey and Greece was in the Greek press
- Balkans | Albanian coalition begins talks to join the government
- Balkans | Kosovar Ottoman President meets with US Special Envoy for the Western Balkans Escobar
- Balkans | Greek striker Stefanos Tsitsipas reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with Minister of Economy Bekteshi