According to the results of a monthly survey funded and implemented by the Balkan sociology research firm Gallup International, if there were elections today, the Citizens’ Alliance for the European Future of Bulgaria (GERB) – the Alliance of United Democratic Forces (SDS) and the newly formed coalition follow-up to the Alliance for Change (PP) – Bulgarian Democracy (DB), the voting rates of the two main alliances will be approximately equal.
The difference in votes between the two alliances is about 1% and they are vying for the first place. The survey was conducted on a laptop with the participation of 808 citizens over the age of 18 between February 2-12, 2023.
According to the results of the poll, if there were elections today, 5 parties would certainly enter parliament, while the parties “The Rise of Bulgaria” and “There Are Such People” have a chance to enter.
The poll results show that even if there were elections today, the PP-DB coalition 27.1%, the GERB-SDS coalition 26.1%, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MÖH) 13.4%, the Vizrajdane Party 12.3%, and Bulgaria. that the Socialist Party (BSP) coalition would enter the new parliament with 8.6 percent of the vote. The parties “The Rise of Bulgaria” and “There Are Such People”, which were announced to be forming an alliance with the VMRO party, received votes close to the 4% electoral threshold to enter parliament. The Alliance for the Rise of Bulgaria, the alliance to be formed by the VMRO party and the “There Are Such People” party received support of 4.2 percent and 3.9 percent, respectively. 3.8 percent of the respondents said they would choose the “I don’t support anyone” option. 40.7% of the participants said they would vote in the elections. This rate is close to the turnout rate in previous elections.
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- Balkans | Radev: Business plays an important role in tackling inflation, the informal economy, and speculation
- Balkans | A committee has been set up to determine the damage caused by the floods in M’mosha.
- Balkans | A Turkish soldier lends a hand to disabled children in Kosovo
- Balkans | Action against the immigration of doctors in Albania
- Balkans | The response of the European Union and NATO to the violence in Kosovo
- Balkans | European Union countries agree to the ninth package of sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti announced the conditions for the creation of the “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in his country.
- Balkans | Celebrating the 21st anniversary of Köprü magazine
- Balkans | And the Greek member of parliament accused of corruption in the European Parliament held his wife responsible for the money in the house