Two of the 10 M-346 trainers that Greece produced under a flight training agreement with Israel two years ago have landed in the country.
Greek media reported that the two planes had landed at Kalamata Air Base, where they will be deployed.
On the other hand, the Hellenic Air Force posted pictures of the two planes in the air and landing at Kalamata Air Base on their social media accounts.
Under the $1.65 billion defense agreement between Greece and Israel signed in 2021, Israel will be responsible for training Hellenic Air Force pilots.
Within the scope of the agreement, the Hellenic Air Force will purchase 10 M-346s and a flight school will be established by the Israeli defense industry company Elbit Systems.
It was noted that the 22-year agreement that Greece has ratified is the largest defense purchase agreement signed between the two countries to date.
In a written announcement of the agreement, Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz declared, “This cooperation agreement is based on the strong and longstanding relations between Israel and Greek defense organizations.” I used words.
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski congratulated President Erdoğan
- Balkans | Sarma, the head of the Court of Accounts of Greece, became prime minister of the provisional government
- Balkans | Justice Minister Bozdag agreed to transfer the Greek convict Nalmbantis to his country
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski and the Minister of Economy inspect frozen prices in the markets
- Balkans | Rama was asked, “Will Albania help Kosovo?”
- Balkans | Rama: “Albanians must unite”
- Balkans | Greece is considering pushing forward testing drilling south of Crete
- Millionaire Who Fell “Like a Gentleman” from Titanic
- Balkans | A street iftar was held for 1,500 people in the “Mosque Square” in the Netherlands
- Balkans | Schools in northern Kosovo are closed