Two people injured by falling trees in strong winds and rain in the afternoon in Croatia were reported to have lost their lives.
According to the statement issued by the Civil Protection Directorate, heavy rains and winds were effective in the capital, Zagreb, around 16.00 local time.
The statement stated that trees fell due to bad weather conditions and that two people were killed in the head.
The statement, which reported that a large number of people were injured, said that the heavy rains and winds did not last long, but the impact was great.
The statement said that tram lines in the city have not been operating for a while, traffic disturbances have occurred, many trees have been destroyed, and many roofs and vehicles have been damaged.
- Balkans | Thousands march in support of President Vucic in Serbia
- The First and Last Female Pope in History: VIII. Joanne
- Balkans | Chairman of the Balkan Migration Party BAL calls for a vote in the Bulgarian elections
- Balkans | Aid collected in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia went to Turkey
- Balkans | Athens-Thessaloniki passenger train services have resumed
- Balkans | Hafez Kadriye Suleiman was appointed head of the Hafez Institute for Girls, which was founded by the Mufti of Skopje.
- Balkans | UAE Foreign Minister Al Nahyan in Albania
- Balkans | Founding of a Bosnian Croat party opposed to the HDZ
- Balkans | It was revealed by drone that a Greek coast guard boat pushed the migrants into Turkish territorial waters
- Balkans | Banning Bulgaria and Romania from Schengen membership undermines EU solidarity.