On instructions from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, two planes belonging to the Presidency of the Republic have been allocated to transport search and rescue operations and paramedics to the earthquake zone.
Two planes belonging to the presidency have been allocated to the health and search and rescue teams that will serve in earthquakes of magnitude 7.7 and 7.6 that affect 10 provinces, centered in the Pazarcik and Al-Bustan regions in Kahramanmaraş.
According to the information obtained, one of the two planes assigned to search and rescue teams and medical teams to work in the earthquake zone, on the instructions of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, left for Adiyaman and the other to Kahramanmaraş.
On board planes to the region are cardiologists, general surgeons, thoracic surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, obstetricians, nurses, and emergency and disaster management technicians.
In addition to personnel, health supplies, generators, food and clothing will be flown to the region by plane.
It was learned that the planes would transport the wounded in the area to Ankara upon their return.
- Balkans | Two major alliances are vying for the first place in the elections, according to recent polls in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Presidency employees left without salaries in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Aid collected in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia went to Turkey
- Balkans | The citizens of Western Thrace vied with each other to help the earthquake victims
- Balkans | The Chinese Light Festival in Serbia
- Balkans | Skopje is among the 10 most polluted cities in the world
- Balkans | Shield from the President of Bulgaria, Radev, to the rescue team returning from Turkey
- Balkans | Wounds have healed in the city of Kharkiv, reflecting the bitter face of the war in Ukraine
- What you need to know about Pompeii | ListList.com
- Balkans | Continued disruption of railway traffic between Bulgaria and Serbia