The head of the Presidential Office of Ukraine Andriy Yermak stated that as a result of the exchange of prisoners with the Russian side, 116 Ukrainian servicemen were released.
In his post on his Telegram account, Yermak stated that another prisoner exchange had taken place with the Russian side.
Yermak noted that 116 soldiers, including two officers and 114 privates and sergeants, were released as part of the prisoner exchange process, “We continue to work. We will return everyone.” Use the phrase.
Yermak also shared the information that the bodies of two foreign volunteers, Christopher Matthew Perry and Andrew Tobias Matthew, and a volunteer warrior, were returned to the Ukrainian side in a prisoner exchange.
The Russian Defense Ministry also reported that 63 Russian servicemen were released with a prisoner exchange from Ukraine.
- Balkans | The European Court of Human Rights indicted Greece 23 years ago for being a mufti.
- Discovery that could shed light on human history: Karahantepe
- Balkans | More than 200 doctors have left Kosovo
- Balkans | MRF sent a truckload of aid to the earthquake victims in Syria
- Balkans | Qatar mobilizes efforts to help earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | 3 killed in an attack on the city of Donetsk, which was annexed by Russia
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Spasovsky: Macedonia and Bulgaria will do their best not to harm relations between the two countries
- Balkans | At the crossroads at the entrance to Kishan, d. Sadiq Ahmed was given this name