Ukraine has claimed that more than 233,000 Russian soldiers have been killed since the start of the Russo-Ukrainian War.
In a statement issued by the Land Forces Command, today fights Noting that it is the 15th, “This is a difficult 500 days, but it is a symbol of our eternal struggle for our freedom and unity.” The statement is included.
The statement said: (Since the start of the war) more than 233,000 criminals have been killed, more than 4,000 (Russian) tanks, about 8,000 armored vehicles, 4,346 artillery systems, 315 aircraft, 309 helicopters, 410 enemy air defense systems, and 3,000 Enemy air defense systems: 666 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1271 cruise missiles, 6 thousand 914 vehicles, 619 special vehicles and 18 ships were destroyed. expressions were used.
The Russian Defense Ministry does not confirm the data published by Ukraine regarding the losses of soldiers in the Russian army.
- The Mysterious Cult of Ancient Rome: The Cult of Mithras
- Balkans | NATO urges Kosovo and Serbia to abide by the agreements
- Balkans | The Macedonian Islamic Federation announced that it had collected 512 thousand euros for the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis’ “legendary” speech in Xanthi!
- Balkans | President Bendarowski met with Austrian Defense Minister Tanner
- Balkans | More than half of Europe’s LNG capacity is at risk of being disrupted by 2030
- Balkans | Bulgarian. Macedonian tensions continue
- Balkans | Albanians stage a demonstration in Mitrovica, northern Kosovo
- Balkans | KEK workers demand a bonus in Kosovo
- Balkans | Borrell calls for a solution for Serbia and Kosovo