President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky fired Deputy Head of the Security Service of Ukraine Alexander Yakushev and some executives.
According to the decrees signed by Zelensky and published on the website of the Presidency of Ukraine, the deputy head of the Ukrainian intelligence service SBU Yakushev, the head of the economic support department Alexander Provotorov, and the head of the Department of Secret Protection and State Licensing Igor Nosko were dismissed. supports.
Zelensky removed from the duties of the head of the Zaporizhia department Boris Bezrukhy and the head of the Sumy department Eduard Fedorov and appointed Oleg Krasnoshapka as head of the Sumy department.
Zelensky also appointed Oleg Khramov as head of the secret protection and licensing department of the State Security Service.
- Balkans | I felt an earthquake in and around the monastery.
- Balkans | Cryptocurrency scam in Germany and Serbia from Europol
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Sarajevo bazaar massacre on the 29th anniversary
- Balkans | Launching an initiative for water shortage in the Prizren region
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zeev’s call to the authorities “Mialkov”
- Balkans | The Chinese Light Festival in Serbia
- Balkans | Student protest against the Union of Serbian Municipalities in Pristina
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski and the Minister of Economy inspect frozen prices in the markets
- Balkans | Athens demanded recognition of Kosovo
- Balkans | 14 members of a terrorist organization were arrested while trying to flee to Greece