President of ULUSKON, United Nations Counselor (UNOPS) and Counselor of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Nezaket Emine Atasoy stated that they are working to improve trade relations with Croatia and said, “I expect that our visit in July will open new doors in our business and economic relations between the two countries. We are making effort for that.
ULUSKON President, United Nations Counselor (UNOPS) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Counselor Nzaket Emin Atasoy attended the celebration reception of the Croatian National Day and Armed Forces Day held in Ankara. At the reception, Atasoy met with the Croatian Ambassador to Ankara, Hrvoje Kvitanovic, about the investments and areas of cooperation planned to improve trade relations between Turkey and Croatia.
Croatia is one of the rare countries with a positive trade balance
Noting that the economic relations between the two countries have gained great momentum in recent years, Atasoy said, “As of last year, the trade volume between Turkey and Croatia reached more than $1 billion for the first time and reached $150 billion. Moreover, Croatia is one of the Rare countries in which we have a positive trade balance. While last year our exports amounted to 711 billion dollars, our imports were 439 million dollars. Now, as ULUSKON, we have developed our projects in order to increase the export potential of our country to Croatia and neighboring countries. “
‘I expect it to open new doors for us in our trade and economic relations’
Expressing his visit to Croatia in July, Atasoy said, “As Ulusukun, I expect the visit that we will make in July with our businessmen will open new doors in our trade and economic relations between the two countries. We are making efforts for this.
He has initial contact with the sector representative.
Referring to the sectors they will focus on during the visit to be made, Atasoy said, “Both of our sector representatives made initial contact with the sector representative in Croatia. In this context, the signing of investment and cooperation areas is scheduled for our visit in July. Establishment of production and assembly facility Solar Panels, Establishment of Solar Energy Production Areas, Establishment of Energy Production Facility from Domestic Waste, Establishment of Curtain Set Production Facility for Hospitals, Homes, Hotels, Dormitories and Inns, Turkish-Croatian Multinational Logistics that will operate throughout Europe especially Balkan Company Establishment, Material Storage Facility Establishment Food in Croatia for food trade to be carried out with Europe, the Balkans and the United Kingdom, leading to the maturation of joint investment opportunities in the field of agriculture, and joint work on the establishment of a drug packaging facility.
- Balkans | The occupation police raided Al-Aqsa Mosque again
- Balkans | In Skopje “2. A meeting of NGOs was held in the Balkans
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Deputy Prime Minister, Bislemi, met Turkish Ambassador Sakar
- Balkans | The EU’s proposal for a “final agreement” on Kosovo and Serbia has leaked to the press
- Balkans | Sanjak support for Erdogan
- Balkans | Mufti Xanthi Trumpa Continues “Loyalty to Great Level Trees”
- Balkans | International Energy Agency: The world is entering a new industrial era in clean energy technologies
- Balkans | Signing of a cooperation protocol between YÖKAK and IUS
- Balkans | Calling on dual nationals residing in Turkey to “go to the polls in the Bulgarian elections”
- Balkans | The Greek and American air forces conduct joint exercises