US State Department spokesman Ned Price. He said they welcomed the tripartite meeting held in Brussels between the delegations of Turkey, Germany and Greece.
Our partners are in particular NATO We are at a time when we desperately need unity and harmony among our partners. We always regret the provocative statements that escalate tension. Within the alliance, the tension between two members of the alliance benefits no one. In this context, in Brussels President ErdoganWe welcome the meeting between the Spokesperson for the Greek Prime Minister Ibrahim Kalin, and Anna Maria Bora, Director of the Diplomatic Office of the Prime Minister of Greece.” He used the phrase.
Presidential Spokesman Ambassador Ibrahim Kalin, Foreign and Security Policy Adviser of the German Chancellor Jens Plotner and Director of the Diplomatic Office of the Greek Prime Minister Anna Maria Pura held a trilateral meeting in Brussels on December 16.
During the meeting, they discussed the issue of activating communication channels between Turkey and Greece.
- Balkans | Goloturk won the 2022 Prize for Literature in Prizren
- Balkans | Akar: It’s time for NATO to say “stop Greece’s corruption”
- Balkans | Greece’s 2023 defense budget announcement
- Balkans | The Turkish Scholarship Program has been offered in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | Support contract for Kosovo in Albania
- Balkans | A mysterious visit from Iran to Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | Sweden: Vucic’s games and criminal elements continue
- Balkans | Attempts to reduce tensions between Kosovo and Serbia are gaining momentum
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | The trial of former Kosovo President Thaci in The Hague on March 1