US Ambassador to Skopje Angela Aguiler met with Foreign Minister Bujar Usmani at the Government House.
The talks focused on the projects, activities and objectives of the Strategic Dialogue with the United States and North Macedonia held in Washington in June this year.
Othmani provided information about the action plan prepared by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in which the government will monitor the implementation of projects and the results of the strategic dialogue between the two countries.
Emphasizing that he expects the government to accept and implement the action plan as soon as possible, Osmani said: “According to the priorities already identified, the first area of intensive cooperation within the framework of the action plan is the rule of law and the fight against corruption, which will enhance cooperation between the two countries and support the United States.” . Use his statements.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian couple’s longing for a child in Turkey has come to an end
- Balkans | The United States described the burning of the Qur’an as a disgusting act, but did not condemn it.
- Balkans | 4.8 magnitude earthquake in Greece
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos
- Balkans | Bulgaria returned 9,940 coins to Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President visits flood-affected municipalities
- Balkans | Kurti discusses the dialogue process with representatives of the United States and the European Union
- Balkans | Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-COVID-19 levels
- Balkans | Adding new names to the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | 118 departments can be applied at Sofia University with high school graduation degrees