The US Embassy in Sarajevo responded to the denial of Milorad Dodik, the president of Republika Srpska, one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, of the genocide in the country.
EmbassyIn Dodik’s written statement, it was pointed out that Dodik made a mistake by denying the Srebrenica genocide that took place in 1995, when the Bosnian war was still going on.
The statement noted that the truth about genocide has been confirmed by international courts by proving it with indisputable evidence and research, “The Republika Srpska Army, acting under the political directions of Radovan Karadzic and under the leadership of Ratko Mladic, is genocide. The people involved are war criminals.” Data included.
In the statement, which stated that Dodek had insulted himself and RS with such behavior, “As an embassy, we cannot prevent this, but we can respond to Dodek’s genocide denial.” expressions were used.
- Balkans | Croatia coach Dalic: The match we will play against Turkey will be a little more difficult
- Balkans | Book campaign from Divan Publishing
- Balkans | Merhamet Charity Bazaars Association continues with Turkey in 6 municipalities
- Balkans | FSK rushed to help flood victims
- Balkans | An early warning system against nuclear attacks will be developed in partnership between Türkiye and Serbia
- Balkans | “Agricultural Letter” from Bulgarian President Radev to the European Union Commission
- Balkans | EUFOR decision from the European Union
- Balkans | “Mohammed” is the second most popular baby boy name in the Netherlands in 2022
- Balkans | A new era in Turkish-Greek relations: an agreement has been reached
- Balkans | Supporting the training of Turkish soldiers in Kosovo