The new goal of Vedat Muriqi, who was named Player of the Year for the second time in Kosovo, is to dethrone Elwandowski, who is competing for the top scorer in La Liga. Lewandowski scored 13 goals and scored 8 goals.
Vedat Marqui was born from his ashes in Spain. Vedat Muriqui, who could not live up to expectations in Lazio, where he moved from Fenerbahçe, broke into his new team, Mallorca.
Vedat Muriqi, who scored 8 goals in 12 La Liga matches and netted 5 goals in 6 matches for the Kosovo national team, was named Player of the Year for the second time in his country, Kosovo.
About the award he received, Vedat Mraiqi said, “I am very happy and proud. I will work harder every day to honor the young athletes who have idolized me and my country in every aspect of my career.”
Vedat Muriqui races ownership with Robert Lewandowski in Spain. Leading the Race of Kingdom, Lewandowski scored 13 goals. Vedat ranks second with 8 goals. There are comments that Lewandowski or Vedat will receive this award in Spain.
- Balkans | The delegations of Turkey, Germany and Greece held a tripartite meeting in Brussels
- Balkans | Vucic sends the Chief of the General Staff to the border
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | Continued disruption of railway traffic between Bulgaria and Serbia
- Balkans | The Chinese Light Festival in Serbia
- Balkans | Kosovo calls for measures with a focus on “Srebrenica” for the EU countries
- Balkans | Richarlison’s goal against Serbia was the best goal of the World Cup
- Balkans | Albanian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry meeting in Tirana
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis visits Western Thrace in January
- Balkans | Understanding Russian Geopolitics and the Ukrainian War by Alexander Dugin