Selçuklu Municipality donated a vehicle to the EMMAUS association operating in Srebrenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina to meet the school bus needs of Bosnian orphans.
In a written statement from the municipality, it was stated that the car was handed over by Selçuklu Mayor Ahmet Bekyatimci.
Stating that they continue to maintain good relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bikiatmeci Municipality, whose views are included in the statement, said, “We have handed over our shuttle cart to the association in order to carry out the service for our children in the dormitory. It has been achieved by our association EMMAUS In Srebrenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, to our orphans here. We hope that our activities with our association will continue in the future. Here we have handed over the houses that were built before to our martyred mothers. Today we have handed over our service wagon. We will continue our presence for both our mothers and our children.” It said.
- Balkans | 70,000 Jews from 95 countries will immigrate to Israel in 2022
- Balkans | Tsipras: Don’t disarm the carrots
- Balkans | The second warmest winter in Europe
- Balkans | Central medical unions will protest tomorrow
- Balkans | Ottoman President of Kosovo: Kosovo should present the draft Union of Serbian Municipalities
- Balkans | “Why is the admission of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen not among the priorities of the Swedish presidency?” ￼
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Turks who were forced to emigrate cannot forget their experiences in the Belen camp.
- Balkans | A rally in support of Ukraine was held in Greece
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia will not watch attacks on Kosovo Serbs restrained
- Balkans | Request to expel the Russian ambassador to Serbia