Visibility decreased on the roads due to the foggy weather across North Macedonia.
In a statement issued by the Macedonian Public Roads Authority, it was stated that visibility across the country has decreased and drivers should be careful.
In the statement, “Visibility decreased due to the appearance of fog between the Manastir-Prilep, Ohrid-Ressen, Ohrid-Struga, Makedonski Brod-Kirchova roads and up to 100 meters on the Plitvar mountain pass, between 50 and 100 meters on the Štip. – Strumica Štip roads – Negotino, Tetovo – Skopje and 100 to 150 meters away on the roads Koprolu – Katlanova, Katlanova – Koprolu and Svetin Nikol – Kumanova. Data included.
- Balkans | Countdown to the elections in Greece: the latest in opinion polls
- Balkans | The United States imposes sanctions on the director of the Serbian Security Information Agency
- Balkans | The MRF party supports the prime minister’s candidate, the GERB, Maria Gabriel
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe’s record-breaking swimmer Saki won four gold medals in Serbia
- Balkans | Ottoman President of Kosovo: Kosovo should present the draft Union of Serbian Municipalities
- Balkans | The municipality of Prilep has allocated 450,000 dinars to the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
- Balkans | New Year’s message from FEP President Asafoğlu
- Balkans | What will change with Croatia’s entry into Schengen?
- Balkans | Turkey’s Ambassador to Sofia, Aylin Itcuk, delivered a mobile health vehicle to Karcali Municipality.
- Balkans | Invitation of the current OSCE Chairman Osmani to Azerbaijan and Armenia