Zoran Jovanovic, Undersecretary of the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Ankara, visited Erkut Çelebi, President of the Trabzon Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TTSO).
According to the statement made by the TTSO, it was reported that Jovanović met with Çelebi.
Jovanovic noted that they are organizing regional visits to improve trade, cultural and tourism relations between Serbia and Turkey.
Çelebi stressed that Trabzon can attract the attention of tourists, especially with regard to history, and indicated that cooperation can be made in the food sector, especially salmon.
Erkut Çelebi presented Yovanović with a memorial shield in memory of his visit.
- Balkans | Discrimination from a Swedish professor to a Turkish student under the pretext of “NATO”
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Yotova evaluated citizenship renewal applications
- Balkans | The tastes of Turkish cuisine have been introduced to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Almost 100 activities per year of the Turkish Youth Club
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop attended the Suhoor Program at Xanthi Turkish Union
- Balkans | Flags were lowered at public institutions and organizations in Bulgaria.
- Balkans | The goal of the MRF party in Bulgaria is coalition partnership
- Balkans | Bulgaria organizes container shipping for homeless people in Turkey
- Balkans | Important statements from the Kosovar footballer Beteki of Konyaspor
- Balkans | The diaspora in Kosovo spent 3 billion euros