President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mustafa Şentop and the accompanying delegation visited the dormitory of the Supporters Association “ule Yüksel Şenler”.
Coming to Skopje on the occasion of the Turkish Education Day celebration on December 21, the President of the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TBMM), Prof. Dr. Doctor. Mustafa Shantop and his parliamentary delegation visited the new building of the Ansar Association for Culture, Solidarity and Education “Soli Yuksel Şenler” Women’s University, which was inaugurated in the last period.
Mustafa Şentop, President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, who met the students, received a shield from Süleyman Baki, President of the Ansar Association.
Mustafa Şentop, President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, made the following statements in his Twitter account:
We visited the Şule Yüksel Şenler dormitory for girls in Skopje and met our fellow students. Encouraging thousands of people with her lifelong story and struggles, today Ms. Scholl gives strength to our children in the Balkans, who are the heart of our eyes, in her name.
- Balkans | President Bendarowski delivered his annual address to Parliament
- Balkans | SDA: “Schmidt asked us to withdraw”
- Balkans | Izetbegović was not nominated.
- Balkans | The famous Bosnian singer Goran Bregović accompanied the song “The Century of Turkey” ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Balkans | Elon Musk also revealed the process of suspending Trump’s account
- Balkans | The Australian Open tennis tournament has begun, as Serbian tennis player Djokovic returns after a year’s sabbatical
- Balkans | Police Turkish language course opened by YEE in Croatia
- Balkans | Heavy snowfall has caused transportation disruptions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis visits Western Thrace in January
- Balkans | Serbia appeals to Kosovo to arrest a former policeman of Serb origin