Kosovo President Fyuza Osmani stated that participation in the ‘Defender-Europe’23’ exercise demonstrates the strong confidence of the partners.
President Osmani, in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief, visited the General Staff of the Kosovo Security Forces at the “Adam Jachari” barracks in Pristina to obtain information about the final preparations for the implementation of the “Defender-Europe’23” field exercise.
On this occasion, Osmani was briefed on the ongoing developments and activities in the army by the FSK commander, General Bashkim Al-Jishari, and his staff.
In the briefing given to President Osmani, the final preparations were emphasized, especially before the implementation of the field exercise for the US forces along with the forces of other partner countries.
Osmani congratulated FSK on the successful planning process and preparations for the “Defender-Europe’23” exercise.
“The participation of more than 1,300 FSK soldiers in the ‘Defender-Europe’23’ field exercise with US forces and other allies and the status of the host country of the Republic of Kosovo underscores the strong confidence in our strategic strength,” Osmani said. “Hosting the exercise is confidence in FSK’s professionalism and in advancing values. Euro-Atlantic in Kosovo, preserving freedom and regional and world peace.”
- Balkans | Greek state television broadcast with a Turkish song
- Balkans | TAV Macedonia: Flights are not canceled at Skopje Airport, traffic is paused
- Balkans | Serbian Leader Vucic: I am concerned about the situation in Kosovo
- Balkans | 2,250 Ukrainian students are enrolled in Bulgarian schools
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing a strategy to return rejected asylum seekers
- Balkans | The famous singer Boray attended his concert in Skopje
- Balkans | Illegal immigrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements explained their experiences
- Balkans | And the share of the Bulgarian capital, Sofia, in the country’s economy rose to 43 percent
- Balkans | Kosovo calls for measures with a focus on “Srebrenica” for the EU countries
- Balkans | State support for the Trebeche mine