The newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of North Macedonia, Ambassador Jovan Manasiewski paid a courtesy visit to the Secretary General of Turkestia, Sultan Raev.
Receiving Ambassador Manasievski in the post of Secretary General, the Secretary General of Turkey Raev Manasievski congratulated him on his appointment as Ambassador of the Republic of North Macedonia and wished him success.
During the meeting, they discussed relations between Raev, Manasievski, Turkey and North Macedonia.
General Secretary Raif stated that Turkey has a long-term cooperation with North Macedonia and many events have been organized, and noted that the Macedonian cultural and artistic people have been intensively involved in Turkey’s activities.
Ambassador Manasievski assured that they will continue to support the activities that will be organized in cooperation with Turkey and North Macedonia.
During the meeting, the two parties agreed to organize an exhibition of works by Macedonian painters in the Turkish Paintings Archive.
The meeting concluded with giving gifts to celebrate the day.
- 10 museums in Ankara that you must see
- Balkans | The XIII International Scout Camp held in Ohrid with the support of TIKA
- Balkans | The current OSCE Chairman Osmani visited Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Waiting for half an hour at the Tabanovci border gate
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko will be guests of Serbian side Partizan in the THY Europa League
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos
- Balkans | Kosovo President: Serb military presence in Kosovo ended permanently in 1999
- Balkans | 20 people were killed in a fire in a nursing home in Russia
- Balkans | Montenegrin Prime Minister Dritan Abazović held talks in Albania
- Balkans | Assistance continues from Greece for the earthquake zone