Türkiye National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar held a telephone interview with Kayserispor Greek defender Dimitrios Kolovitsios with his country’s Defense Minister Nikolaos Panagiotopoulos.
On Saturday, Akar visited Yocatel Kayserispor, one of the Premier League teams.
Before the Corendon Alanyaspor match, which he hosted in the 35th week of the Spor Toto Super League, Akar welcomed club president Ali Camli, coach Jagdash Atan and football players.
Akar conveyed his wishes to the players for success and surprised the captain of the Greek defender, Dimitrios Kolovitsios.
Akar called Greek Defense Minister Nikolaos Panagiotopoulos on his mobile phone, where the Greek footballer met Minister Panagiotopoulos.
Panagiotopoulos conveyed his wishes of success to Kayserispor after Akar expressed his belief that Kayserispor will achieve the same success in Europe during the meeting by expressing its success in the league.
Minister Akar, to whom the Greek footballer Kolovitsios thanked him for the meeting, said, “Athletes are ambassadors of peace in a sense. Apart from politics, they speak individually, which makes and eases very good relations. In this sense, we congratulate our footballer’s friends. They are They provide opportunities to support our unity, togetherness and relationships.” He said.
- Balkans | Understanding Russian Geopolitics and the Ukrainian War by Alexander Dugin
- Balkans | Kardzhali and Strumica have become sister cities￼
- 13 most severe and deadly earthquakes
- Balkans | Flowers were left at the Turkish Embassy in Sarajevo for those who lost their lives in the earthquake
- Balkans | Wave of irregular immigration to Denmark and Croatia
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | The Turks of Western Thrace sent 13 truckloads of relief supplies to Motherland Turkey
- Balkans | Professor in Bulgaria Gabrovski’s government project failed to gain a vote of confidence in parliament
- Balkans | Legalization of new buildings in Kosovo is slow
- Balkans | MK Ancaragocu signed Andrej Đukanović from Bosnia and Herzegovina