North Macedonia’s main opposition party, VMRO DPMNE, has accused Prime Minister Dimitar Kovacevski of being a servant of Ali Ahmadi, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration.
In a statement by VMRO DPMNE, it was stated that while the economy is sinking and citizens are getting poorer, the government of Kovachevski and Ahmeti only thinks of their own business interests.
Pointing out that Dimitar Kovaczewski is the best servant of Ali Ahmadi, and this is evident in protecting BDI officials from crime and corruption, the statement said, “There is not a single case of any BDI official because Kovaczewski protects them like polar bears to save his career. The crazies seem to be Levica , who seem to have pressed a button with their destructive actions to save the seats of Kovachevsky and Ahmeti, are also helping them. It has been said.
The statement, which referred to the need to listen to the coalition deputies calling for the elections, indicated that the ruling coalition deputies did not deny such statements.
- Balkans | Croatia, which started using the euro, is trying to control price hikes
- Balkans | Barricade wars in Kosovo
- Balkans | Statement by the European Union and NATO from Christo
- Balkans | Ambassador of Tirana Atay evaluated the centenary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Turkey and Albania
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with Minister of Economy Bekteshi
- Balkans | Tensions escalate between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Radev and Nehammer: Protecting the EU’s external borders is a common obligation of the member states
- Balkans | Prizren is turning into an attraction for diplomatic missions
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev has given the mandate to form a government to the “Continue Change” party.
- Balkans | Bomb threat on a plane on an expedition to Poland and Greece