North Macedonia’s main opposition party, VMRO DPMNE, has accused Prime Minister Dimitar Kovacevski of being a servant of Ali Ahmadi, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration.
In a statement by VMRO DPMNE, it was stated that while the economy is sinking and citizens are getting poorer, the government of Kovachevski and Ahmeti only thinks of their own business interests.
Pointing out that Dimitar Kovaczewski is the best servant of Ali Ahmadi, and this is evident in protecting BDI officials from crime and corruption, the statement said, “There is not a single case of any BDI official because Kovaczewski protects them like polar bears to save his career. The crazies seem to be Levica , who seem to have pressed a button with their destructive actions to save the seats of Kovachevsky and Ahmeti, are also helping them. It has been said.
The statement, which referred to the need to listen to the coalition deputies calling for the elections, indicated that the ruling coalition deputies did not deny such statements.
- Balkans | Jewish settlers destroyed a Christian cemetery in Jerusalem
- Balkans | EUFOR decision from the European Union
- With the new majority in Parliament, we guarantee stability, security, economic growth and the continuation of the European path.
- Balkans | “Orange” alert in Serbia, “red” alert in Croatia
- Turkey’s most mysterious serial murder case: the leg amputation murders
- Balkans | Brussels will make its decision after Corti learns of the status of the three detained policemen
- Balkans | They transport natural gas from the field to the house in sacks
- Balkans | I decided to strike in Greece after a fatal train accident
- Balkans | Kovačevski: The process of constitutional changes is an internal problem in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Ziraat Bank opened another branch in Bosnia and Herzegovina