Voting procedures for the second round of the presidential elections scheduled to take place in Turkey on May 28 have begun in North Macedonia.
Voting started at 08:00 local time at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje.
Turkish voters in North Macedonia will be able to vote until May 21.
In the general election for President and Member of Parliament for the 28th session on May 14, 1,632 voters in Albania and 1,765 voters in Macedonia cast their ballots.
- The 5 most famous bank robberies in history
- Balkans | Those who lost their lives in the earthquakes were commemorated in Albania
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Terrible news from Turkey that saddens us all
- Balkans | The next meeting of the Serbia-Kosovo talks was held in Skopje
- Balkans | Corti: It’s time to change the EU’s approach to the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Croatia is preparing to send 14 helicopters to Ukraine
- Balkans | “The political crisis poses a threat to the Bulgarian economy”
- Balkans | The shortest residents of the region are natives of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- Balkans | Flags at half-mast at Tetovo State University
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: Constitutional amendments must be obligatory for all deputies