Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced that he will support Morocco in the 2022 World Cup third-place match against Croatia. “They are our real brothers who will never recognize Kosovo,” Vucic said.
Speaking to the official Radio Television of Serbia, Vucic said: “I don’t know who I will support in the final, but it is clear who I will support in the match for third place. Morocco! They are our real brothers who will never recognize Kosovo. They have problems with Western Sahara. Now You will ask me if I will stand with the Muslims by saying, “All the new markets support Morocco.” They are our friends and our brothers.
Expressing his lack of support for Croatia in his previous matches, Vucic said: “I respect everyone. You can go to Croatia by sea, I won’t go. You can support Croatia, 11 to 12 percent, I don’t. Congratulations on your outstanding achievements. Honestly, you have Supported Argentina in the semi-finals.
source: Balkan News
- Police fight “mafia cameras” in Albania
- Balkans | Turkish athlete Ismail Nazir was named “Rising Star of the Year” in the Balkans in 2022
- Balkans | Pictesse: The energy sector is stable and will remain so
- Balkans | Support Contract for Kosovo in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The Bulgarian army is looking for more than 500 soldiers
- Balkans | Chechens, who do not want to be drafted into Russia, want to go to the European Union through Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | Corti: The barriers will go up in a few days
- Balkans | Human corpses can be composted in New York
- Balkans | Croatia in the quarter-finals
- Balkans | The reaction of the Bosnian-Turkish Sanjak Society to Bosnian clerics’ tribute to China