Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic reminded that after Russia attacked Ukraine, there were allegations in the media that Serbia would attack Bosnia and Herzegovina as well, and said: “These are false allegations.” He said.
Vucic, who met Italian Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani, who is on an official visit to Serbia, made a statement to reporters after the meeting.
in Ukraine warRecalling that the situation in Serbia has made the situation in Serbia more difficult, Vucic said, “We are glad that we succeeded in keeping the peace.” He said.
Vucic stressed that after the war broke out in Ukraine, dozens of news stories were published in the Italian press that Serbia was only a matter of time to attack Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Vucic said, “Everyone knows that these are false allegations and that Serbia is only defending itself.” Use phrases.
The Serbian leader stressed his desire to end the war between Russia and Ukraine immediately, and said he believed peace could not be established any time soon.
Referring to the agreement reached with Kosovo, Vucic said that “Serbia will implement the agreement. However, there can be no question of recognizing Kosovo’s membership in the United Nations or its independence. We will abide by the other provisions that provide for the normalization of relations between Serbs and Albanians.” . He said.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The European Union condemns the attacks in Kosovo and calls for a de-escalation
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias met with his Serbian counterpart Dacic
- Balkans | US Army shipments to Western Thrace continue
- Balkans | Rama: Kosovo is an independent country, Serbia is slowly accepting this reality
- Balkans | Gas train derails in Serbia
- Balkans | The failure to perform Tarawih prayers in the Great Mosque of Algiers, one of the largest mosques in the world, has sparked controversy.
- Balkans | In Sarajevo 5. A program to meet graduates of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkey was organized.
- Balkans | President Erdoğan received the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Corti
- Balkans | The Macedonian Red Cross launched an aid campaign for Turkey
- Balkans | Equipment support from Turkey for the Albanian police