Responding to the European Parliament’s 2022 Report on the Implementation of the Common Foreign and Security Policy, Serbian President Vucic said: “The European Parliament’s decision to align Serbia’s foreign policy with the European Union is hypocritical.” He said.
Participation in the World Economic Forum (WEF) held in Davos Alexander VucicHe evaluated articles related to his country in the 2022 European Parliament Report for Serbian media.
Vucic, Serbia’s Foreign Policy European Union The European Parliament’s decision to bring it into line with the law is hypocrisy, “he said.
Noting that his country is going through a difficult process, Vucic said, “All I heard is that no one wants to hear or see anything. All they care about is independence for Kosovo and sanctions against Russia. We have a decisive year ahead of us, and one of the most difficult periods in our recent history, politically.” And economically. Make an evaluation.
Vucic also stressed that they cannot count on anyone’s help, and noted that he expects Serbia to conduct a difficult dialogue with the world’s most powerful powers.
The European Parliament’s 2022 Report on the Implementation of the Common Foreign and Security Policy stressed the importance of full alignment of the Western Balkan countries with the EU’s foreign and security policy, in particular with the sanctions policy towards third countries.
The report also stated that Serbia, a country striving for integration into the European Union, must abide by the common values and rights of the European Union.
Serbia considers Kosovo, which unilaterally declared its independence in 2008, to be its territory.
- Balkans | Vlasenica Mayor, who is on trial for war crimes, demanded that the call to prayer be rejected.
- Balkans | Daylight saving time begins tonight
- Balkans | Predicting a new war, The Simpsons claimed: there will be a Kosovo-Serbia war in the fall
- Balkans | Corti: The Franco-German plan is not a final solution
- Balkans | Bulgaria is on alert for Turkey: another 20 truckloads of relief supplies are on their way
- Balkans | Palestinian prisoner Hadeer Adnan died in Israeli jails after 87 days of hunger strike.
- Balkans | “Macedonia deserves a fair chance to enter the European Union unconditionally”
- Balkans | The Turkish Chamber of Commerce in Kosovo celebrated its 15th anniversary with a party
- Balkans | Bulgaria, Hungary and Croatia were alleged to have mistreated asylum-seekers
- Balkans | Countdown to the elections in Greece: the latest in opinion polls