Responding to the European Parliament’s 2022 Report on the Implementation of the Common Foreign and Security Policy, Serbian President Vucic said: “The European Parliament’s decision to align Serbia’s foreign policy with the European Union is hypocritical.” He said.
Participation in the World Economic Forum (WEF) held in Davos Alexander VucicHe evaluated articles related to his country in the 2022 European Parliament Report for Serbian media.
Vucic, Serbia’s Foreign Policy European Union The European Parliament’s decision to bring it into line with the law is hypocrisy, “he said.
Noting that his country is going through a difficult process, Vucic said, “All I heard is that no one wants to hear or see anything. All they care about is independence for Kosovo and sanctions against Russia. We have a decisive year ahead of us, and one of the most difficult periods in our recent history, politically.” And economically. Make an evaluation.
Vucic also stressed that they cannot count on anyone’s help, and noted that he expects Serbia to conduct a difficult dialogue with the world’s most powerful powers.
The European Parliament’s 2022 Report on the Implementation of the Common Foreign and Security Policy stressed the importance of full alignment of the Western Balkan countries with the EU’s foreign and security policy, in particular with the sanctions policy towards third countries.
The report also stated that Serbia, a country striving for integration into the European Union, must abide by the common values and rights of the European Union.
Serbia considers Kosovo, which unilaterally declared its independence in 2008, to be its territory.
- Balkans | President Bendarovski received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic
- Balkans | A march was organized in Kosovo against abuse of the disabled
- Balkans | How will end the barriers crisis in northern Kosovo?
- Balkans | The visit of the Bulgarian delegation to the governor of Edirne
- Balkans | Consecutive earthquakes occur in Albania
- Balkans | European Union countries agree on coordinated measures regarding passengers arriving from China
- Balkans | Discrimination from a Swedish professor to a Turkish student under the pretext of “NATO”
- Balkans | Drug shortages continue in North Macedonia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko will host the Greek representative Olympiacos
- Balkans | 23 members of a terrorist organization have been arrested in Edirne and are about to flee to Greece