Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said that the only condition for progress in dialogue with Kosovo is the creation of the Federation of Serbian Municipalities (ZSO) in Kosovo.
During his visit to Lake Vlasina, Vucic made statements regarding the meeting to be held in Ohrid, North Macedonia on March 18, in order to normalize relations with Kosovo.
Vucic stated that the ZSO, which is one of the provisions of the Brussels Agreement signed between Kosovo and Serbia mediated by the European Union, is an indispensable part of the Kosovo dialogue.
Explaining that he will attend the meeting in Ohrid, Vucic said, “I cannot allow anyone to present us like madmen who refuse to participate in negotiations.” He said.
Recalling that he would express his opinion of the ZSO at the meeting in Ohrid, Vucic said, “I’ll go and tell them the same things. Do you think they didn’t hear what I said and didn’t know? All my explanations are given to them within three minutes. Whether they accept it or not, let them not be lost.” More of our time. He said.
He could not understand the purpose of the negotiations, Vucic said, “They invited me to a wedding convoy without a bride and groom. I can’t understand the purpose of this. Everything becomes meaningless. It bothers and saddens me that everyone is silent and does not react. We’ll see, maybe we Serbs are guilty of something.” once again “. Use phrases.
Vucic added that the EU Special Representative for the Serbia-Kosovo Dialogue, Miroslav Lajcak, will hold talks in Serbia today and tomorrow.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The investigation began because of the excavations in the protected Bulgarian city of Nesebar
- Balkans | Sarajevo yesterday became “the city with the highest air pollution in the world”
- Balkans | Vice President Oktay met with his Bulgarian counterpart Utova
- Balkans | 146 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued in Izmir and Meghlay
- Balkans | Almost 100 activities per year of the Turkish Youth Club
- Balkans | Kurti visited the Turkish language school in Pristina
- Balkans | Bulgaria continues to provide assistance to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The 19 people who were kidnapped and murdered on the train from Serbia to Montenegro are commemorated on the 30th anniversary of the massacre.
- Balkans | US Secretary of State Blinken visits Turkey, Germany and Greece
- Balkans | The former lieutenant colonel, suspected of FETO, was arrested while fleeing to Greece