Serbian Progressive Party leader Aleksandar Vucic has called an extraordinary session of his party for May 27. The decision to call for an extraordinary session was also published on the party’s official website.
Vucic had earlier announced that he would leave the leadership of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) from 27 May, but would remain a member.
“I don’t know yet if he will replace me,” Vucic told Brava TV last week.
Former minister and senior SNS official, Zorana Mihailović, also announced her departure from the party.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The Greek government goes to a vote of confidence because of the wiretapping scandal
- Balkans | More than 50 percent of young Bosnians want to leave the country
- Balkans | Application “Association of Bosnian Municipalities” in Serbia
- Balkans | A powerful explosion of pyrotechnic materials occurred in Kosovo
- Balkans | Umrah gift from the people of Mostar to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Thanks to the Serbian government and people for their “solidarity with the earthquake” from the Belgrade Embassy
- Balkans | An international conference on the European Union meets with the Balkan countries in Sofia
- Balkans | WHO: We will continue to work with the local authorities in the fight against earthquakes in Turkey
- Balkans | A government delegation attended the memorial program in front of the Gotse Delchev Memorial
- Balkans | In the first 24 hours of the ceasefire, the Israeli army bombed Gaza, where a rocket was fired