There are heavy lines of vehicles at the customs gates in North Macedonia.
In the statement made by the Macedonian Automobile Federation (AMCM), it was mentioned that half an hour is expected at the Tabanovce (Serbia) border exit.
The statement stated that entry and exit from other border gates continued without waiting.
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski spoke about the salary crisis in the presidency
- Balkans | Bosnian academic Hadzimglik transfers what he learned at university in Turkey to young people
- Balkans | Bulgaria destroyed another stray mine off the Black Sea
- Balkans | Disaster and emergency management support for five Turkish nationals has been lost at the Sava River in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Hungary supports Bosnia and Herzegovina’s membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Turkish planes immediately responded to the Greek planes
- Balkans | Non-constitutional immovable property law adopted in the Republika Srpska entity of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Remedial courses for primary school students from Ansar and Kopro associations
- Balkans | Comment from TCG Anadolu from the Greek Vice Admiral: Huge development
- Balkans | Arben Tarvari was elected President of the Albanian Alliance