With the support of the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA), a wastewater testing training was held in Ticang, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In the statement made by TIKA, it was mentioned that laboratory personnel working at the Canton Una-Sana Agricultural Institute participated in the wastewater testing training.
In the statement, he stated that the Una-Sana Agricultural Institute provides analysis services for soil, food, honey, and suitable animal feed in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the European Union, and within the scope of the training provided with the support of TIKA, the institute obtained accreditation and is the only one in Una-Sana Canton, and stated that it will be an accredited testing center .
The statement said that the institute, which was established in 2000, has the competence of international standards and provides more than a thousand analysis services to farmers and companies in 8 municipalities within the cantonal borders.
It was recalled that TIKA provided technical support with equipment for the laboratory that previously served within the Institute.
- Balkans | Almost 100 activities per year of the Turkish Youth Club
- 4 diseases that once threatened humanity but no longer exist
- Balkans | The barricades in northern Kosovo have not yet been withdrawn
- Balkans | Last minute: declaration of national mourning for the earthquake victims in Turkey in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Special security requests from Real Madrid in Belgrade
- Balkans | A new record in trade between Bulgaria and Germany
- Balkans | 120 thousand euros were raised in the “We are with Turkey” donation campaign
- Balkans | Another aid truck has been sent from Bosnia and Herzegovina to earthquake victims in Türkiye.
- Russia: Ukraine continued its attacks despite the declaration of a cease-fire
- Balkans | The Albanian Search and Rescue Team spoke about their experiences and work in the earthquake zone