Croatia launches the fastest arms attack since the country’s independence.
The Croatian Ministry of Defense will purchase weapons and ammunition for a total of 3.8 billion euros until 2026.
About 223 million euros of this amount will come from donations from the United States and the European Union.
Croatian media indicated that the government considers the largest defense budget in the country’s history a necessity rather than an expense, as there has been no investment in defense for many years.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The second leg of the European Shooting Grand Prix kicks off in Croatia
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force increases its presence in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Recruitment into the Bulgarian army continues
- Balkans | Great interest in the conference of the Turks in the Balkans and the Turks in Kosovo
- Balkans | President Erdoğan received members of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrates the 31st anniversary of its independence with festivities
- Balkans | An incident broke out in the organized labor of a child who died in a police fire in Greece
- Balkans | Corti and Vucic will meet in Brussels on February 27
- Balkans | Waiting for half an hour at the Tabanovci border gate
- Balkans | A celebration was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina on the occasion of the 108th anniversary of the Çanakkale victory