Due to the extreme heat in Greece, the work of many institutions and organizations has been suspended.
It was decided to close the historic Acropolis in the capital, Athens, where the air temperature reaches 43 degrees, to visitors between 12.00 and 17.00.
And by the decision of the Ministry of Labor, remote work was recommended as a precautionary measure to protect workers in the private and public sectors.
The home parcel service has been stopped at 12.00-17.00 due to the extreme heat.
While today appointments in many public institutions and organizations have been postponed to another date; In most institutions and organizations, the hours of arrival and return to work have been lengthened.
According to the data of the Meteorological Department, the temperature in the capital, Athens, rose to 43 degrees due to the heat wave called “Kleon”, and it will dominate the entire country, while the temperature is expected to reach 44 degrees on Saturday.
- Balkans | Purposeful visit to Teka from Bosnia
- Balkans | Operation from the police and the Public Prosecutor’s Office to the “Tabanovce” border crossing
- Balkans | Satisfied with the situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina after being granted candidacy status in the European Union
- Balkans | High-profile visit from Croatia to Ozdemir Bayraktar National Technology Center
- Balkans | Protest action in Pristina on 1 May
- The most interesting strange case in history: what is the phenomenon of the Ariel school?
- Balkans | Spahovic from the search and rescue team in Bosnia and Herzegovina named the cat he adopted in Hatay, Alina.
- 13 interesting facts about Michelangelo’s David statue
- Balkans | Detention of a mayoral candidate from the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Kurti: The deadline that we gave to the KFOR to remove the barriers is coming to an end