The Ebru and calligraphy workshops, started by female volunteers under the motto “Together we are stronger”, continued with the support of the Köprü Association, and hosted by the SOS Child Protection Agency.
While the first workshop was organized for children, the Ebro and Calligraphy workshop was held for the Foundation’s employees on Monday, April 4, 2023, at the request of the Foundation’s management.
After the slide show and lecture, which included the introduction of Ebru and calligraphy, the workshop participants had the opportunity to make Ebru.
Participants, who said that they got acquainted with this branch of art for the first time, expressed their satisfaction.
In the statement made by the organizers of the event, “The purpose of these works is to introduce our culture and caress the hearts of the staff who are doing a very heavy job with the branch of art. Thanks to the teachers of Ebru and Calligraphy and the participants for the realization of this work. Gifts were presented to the participants in memory of that day.” Data included.
- Balkans | Order of the Serbian Republic from Dodik to Putin
- Balkans | The mayor of Oteppe was threatened with death by a municipal employee
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: “We are becoming a hub of green energy”
- Balkans | New security measures were introduced in northern Kosovo, where tensions were running high
- Balkans | Serbs protest in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Visibility on roads has decreased in most parts of the country due to fog
- Balkans | Bosnian Ziraat Bank raises its capital
- Balkans | Strumica becomes the first municipality to open a shelter for stray dogs
- Balkans | Turkey’s national football hopefuls beat Kosovo 4-2 in a friendly match
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Supreme Muslim Council held an Iftar banquet