In Paris, the capital of France, the yellow vests protested against government pension reform and inflation.
According to French press reports, yellow jackets, In Paris, Strasbourg and Angers, the government will announce their contents on January 10. She demonstrated against pension reform, high energy prices and inflation.
The demonstrators gathered on Breteuil Street in Paris and marched near the Ministry of Economy building.
And in the images that were reflected on social media, it was reported that the police did not allow the yellow vests procession to advance at the beginning of the demonstration in Paris, and then intervened with tear gas bombs against the demonstrators.
The yellow vests have been on the streets for more than 4 years
The yellow vest movement, which began in France on November 17, 2018, in response to high fuel prices and poor economic conditions, continues with protests against the social and economic policies of President Emmanuel Macron.
- Balkans | A train carrying ammonia derailed in Serbia: 50 people were poisoned, one died
- Balkans | Media in Brussels: Bosnia and Herzegovina will be granted candidate status this week
- Balkans | Extending the detention of the suspect who infected Serbian citizens for 30 days
- Balkans | The lost temple of Poseidon, god of the sea, earthquakes and horses found in Greece has been found
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 15 schools in Skopje
- What happened in the May 14, 1950 elections that Erdogan is referring to?
- Balkans | “Croatian-Turkish Economic Forum” held in Zagreb
- Balkans | A former Serbian soldier has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for war crimes in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A Turkish soldier lends a hand to disabled children in Kosovo
- Balkans | Corti: There is no such thing as a federation of municipalities of Serbia in Kosovo